(The above offer is a free-month- so click the link and get signed up!)
First Product that I tried was the Beauty bursts. These are lactose and Gluten Free ( this gets my thumbs up), My sample was the fruit punch flavor and I really enjoyed that, maybe next time I will get to try the Fresh Mint chocolate.
The second Product is the fit n crisp by Pro max. can you imagine a Rice Krispy Treat that also has protein? Yum!
And the kids liked this one too.
Okay so allthat is left is the Allergy medicine which I am saving for my long run, see how that goes, and the berry nutButter. The Nut Butter reminded me of an apple butter, not an aple flavor but the same texture and tangy flavor. It was smooth and again, the kids loved it.
The last product was a fruit punch mixer. For all you Cross-Fitters. this is a good recovery Drink. I tried it but I am saving the rest of it for after my WOD tonight.
Now I am sure that if you click through the link Bulu Box has a special offer for you!
http://curebit.com/x/WmgoG
So go try it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment