Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Spring Day in April

Today is the 23rd of April and the weather is beautiful. Mr. Lasick officially started his new job as a Suit Salesman at mens Wearhouse yesterday so Little Lasick and I had the whole day to ourselves. Since I am off work as a daycare provider today we spent the day relaxing. We started the day with healthy breakfasts, I had my Peanut Butter Visalus Protein Shake. Little had his cereal and a yogurt.

 It is supposed to be an excercise resting day, but we had a little workout session inthe living room. We turned the Today's Hits music channel on the television and jammed:

3 Rounds
20 Pushups
20 Mountain climbers
20 Squat thrusts
20 Jumping jacks
20 Lunges (Each Leg)

While I did mine he did 15 pushups, 5 crunches, 20 jumping jacks, 10 vertical jumps. I even made sure his pushups were in correct form and his butt was not in the air. 

Then we had lunch. I made eggs for protein and Johnsonville Sausage, I like this Sausage because it is all natural and no fillers. I got this sausage free from being a bzzagent, they sent me a coupon. 

We headed to the playground to swing and run and play. i brought my book. Still reading Les Miserables. our friends joined us and we spent a whole 2 hours at the playground. 

We came home for a short rest had some popcorn for a sack. i use Butter seasoning and not actual butter. Only 5 calories; and then we made tacos for dinner. It is his favorite meal, he likes the lettuce too. 

Since I am tired and ready to go to bed now, I rented him a movie to watch when he is bathed and in his room. He is going to watch "ParaNorman." I let him pick. Apparently he likes all of these Halloween Monster cartoon Movies because the last time I let him choose a movie he chose "Frankenweenie" 

Tomorrow is a work day, and after work I plan on doing Yoga. I am tapering for a mini marathon on saturday and want to make sure my body is well and cared for, so stretching is essential.


No comments:

Post a Comment