Elliptical and the 100 calorie workout (40 jumping jacks, 30 crunches, 20 squats, 10 pushups). I am doing 2 or 3 rounds of this.
Meal : Pork roast and mashed potatoes, green beans, crescent rolls. I got this meal free from bzzagent.com

Tuesday : Tredmill Run 4 miles and crossfit in AM.
120 Jumping Jacks, 90 situps, 65 Squats, 40 pushups Pm workout
Meal :BBQ, Mashed potatoes, peas
Wednesday : Crossfit
Meal : Whole Grain Spaghetti with meatballs
Thursday : 6 mile Run
Meal: Meatloaf, Brown Rice, Green Beans
Friday : Resting Day
Meal : Grilled Chicken, Brown Rice, Vegetables, Sweet Potatoes
Saturday : 10 mile Race (my goal is a 9 min pace and finish)
Might even get some cross fit in after the race, the gym where i do cross fit is hosting an open house and also grilling kabobs. Dinner I will make Ham
No comments:
Post a Comment